Fall 2022 Collectives begin September 12th – October 22nd
Do You Ever Wish You Had:
- A safe space to voice your spiritual questions and concerns?
- People who listen deeply without trying to “fix” you?
- The ability to really hear God’s voice and feel God’s presence?
Stop. Breathe. Pray. Listen. Together.
It’s essential to have companions on the spiritual journey. Convergence offers small group “Spiritual Collectives” that meet in person or online for 6 weeks per round in 2022 for a time to practice listening for God’s voice in scripture and in the journeys of companions.
Listening Through the Spiritual Collectives Helps You:
- See how God is at work in you and the world around you.
- Feel connected to God and others in a deeper, more authentic way.
- Be less anxious and more centered.
- Pray in a natural & organic way that doesn’t feel forced or fake.
How does it work?
This time around, the groups will use our original scripture meditation videos as prompts for Holy Listening. As you reflect ask yourself the questions; “What is God saying to me and what will I do about it?” Your group will meet once a week for 90 minutes to practice “Holy Listening.” The group takes turns sharing personal insights, questions or challenges prompted by their reflections on the video meditations while the rest of the group listens for the “still small voice” in the words of the speaker.
The collectives are not a Bible study or even a discussion group. Rather, they are a space to deepen our ability to abide and hear God’s voice in the everydayness of life. They are an opportunity for building gentle accountability in our spiritual practices in a supportive environment.
The scripture meditations are prepared from the ancient wisdom of the Bible as well as contemporary experiences, cultural observations and artistic musings. Our Spiritual Collective facilitators range from curious questioners to seasoned Christians.
Everyone is welcome!