November 18-20, 2022. Hawksbill Lodge, Luray VA.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. Please subscribe to our email list to receive notification for our upcoming retreats, classes and groups.
What’s your true worth?
What’s your work worth?
What if…it’s eternal?
Actually, it is.
It’s hard to see when you’re caught up in the hustle. It’s hard to believe when it feels like the world is on fire. It’s hard to live as if it’s true when you’re alone.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. The soul|makers journey leads you on a path to discover a way of making that starts with gratefully receiving the gift God has given you and radiates out to full and free participation in God’s creative work in the world.
Our soul|makers weekend intensive creates space to connect with God in community and discover your true worth as both creation and co-creator. Come explore what it means to be a soul|maker and discover a satisfying way of working that integrates your spiritual and artistic life.
This weekend will help you:
- Discover and harness your Artist Archetype’s unique gifts and challenges to cultivate a fulfilling creative practice and life.
- Learn why we all get stuck in the Vocation Paralysis Trap and how to get out and stay out for good!
- Learn to honor and develop the “world behind the work” and consider how curating frameworks for your life can free you to take bold creative risks and position your art to have meaningful impact on your audiences.
- Join a movement of artists around the world seeking to live out God’s calling as prophetic critics and imaginative visionaries for the 21st century.
Who is this for?
- Artists, creatives and makers curious about the soul|makers journey.
- Those who’ve participated in a Wise-Hearted Ones or soul|makers group in the past and are interested in serving as mentors or facilitators for future groups.
- Convergence Stewards and supporters of the movement who want to learn the language and actively participate as “Wise-Hearted Ones.”
November 18 – 20, 2022 at Hawksbill Lodge in Luray, VA
$200 per person (includes two nights stay, meals and linens)
The Lodge has 10 bedrooms with 13 beds and 5 bathrooms.
Space is limited so register now!